BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guitar Hero (Project 5-Star)

Hey everyone, I've been working on my Guitar Hero skills and I manage to get 5-star on every song except Free Bird and Hangar 18. Anyways, this 5-star making is not for fun, it's for a project called 'Project 5-star'. It's my own project. Okay, fine, you can call it for fun. I only played the songs which were nice but I manage to get 5-star for the others. I took pics of the songs I played.

PROJECT 5-STAR



Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns 'n' Roses



Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana



Message in a Bottle by (I forgot)



Them Bones by Allice In Chains
____________________________________




Free Bird - The hardest song in the game. The first part is really boring but the guitar solo at the end is crazy! 5 minutes long of unending falling notes! And I got 88% of the Guitar Solo and that is really good for a noob like me.

0 comments: