BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Your Choice To Love Or Let Go

Hey people from another world. LOL. As you know, I'm creating a song and the title of this post is the title of the song.

Verse 1
Saw you a far,
Dare not ask you out,
You look like an angel,
Shining in the lonely night,
But I've should have known,
It was a lie,
All that we've done has been wasted,
Washed down the drain like..

Chorus
It's your choice to love or let go,
I've given everything to you,
but you just set me down.
It's your choice to love or let go,
You're just like the other girls
who cheats and let me down.

Verse 2
Your smile brought me the life I wanted,
It's like every time I turn I see your face,
But I only see the false side of who you really are,
I thought you're an angel but instead you're a..

Chorus (Repeats)

Bridge
You just let out your words,
Before you went out the door,
And I didn't even got a chance to say,
I'm sorry..

Ending Guitar Solo



Haha...yeah..that's my song. lol. Hope you liked it.

Rock Out!

Brought to you by the Rythym Guitarist of an awesome band named Abandoned. We rock!

Oh and credits are also given to Adrian for helping me out with the bridge (1st 2 lines)

0 comments: