BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 1, 2009

Songs I know

Firstly, I wrote this blog cause I'm bored. These are some of the songs I know :

Less than 5 songs I know from song artists
Secret Valentine-We the Kings/We are the Kings
Check Yes Juliet-We the Kings/We are the Kings
Love Story-Taylor Swift
Too Close for Comfort-McFly
Rooftops-Lost Prophets
Last Train Home-Lost Prophets
Sanctuary-Utada Hikaru
Simple and Clean-Utada Hikaru

Instrumental Songs
Kingdom Hearts songs
Dearly Beloved
Organization XIII
Roxas
Sora
Kairi
Old Friends, Old Villains
Working Together
Lazy Afternoon
One Winged Angel
___________________________

One Wing Angel-Final Fantasy(Advert Children)

Bands that have a Lot of Songs(I lazy right cause to many)
Boys like Girls
Daughtry
Jonas Brothers
Akon
Timbaland
Secondhand Serenade
SImple Plan
Linkin Park
Click Five

Most of these songs I found out from my brothers(Mostly Ian) and some of my friends like Zen and Kuan Yew! These people have good taste in songs.

0 comments: