BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

L.O.U.D '09!

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

L.O.U.D '09 ROCKS!!! Super cool!...and very loud 'cuz I sitting in front!

1st, I had to wait for some of my friends to come...I waited for more than 30 minutes After waiting, we(My friends and I) went to the sports center 'cuz there was where all the food, drinks, The Indie Bands and Hair Spray Station. I bought Coke and it only cost RM1.00! After that, we went to the Hair Spray Station. Adrian and Benjamin Cory(a.k.a Phineas) sprayed their hair red and blue! HAHA! Then, we went to where the Wii was which is in Hall 2. We wanted to play Wii so we waited for like 10 minutes. Adrian and Benjamin played first, then only Brian Ong and I did. Brian keep getting outs for tennis..LOL! The the concert started! So fun!..and loud. We were like jumping like crazy (at least me and Benjamin <--Phineas did). Then, we had to listen to Mok's testimony. He also 'so called' preached to us. After that, we all went home.

There's actually a lot to write but I lazy...

Come for L.O.U.D '10 PLEASEEE!!!!!

0 comments: