BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life In School

Life in school ROCKS!!! I get startled by Daryl 1st thing when I come to school so it wakes my day! Then, Kean Jin comes along with Jayson and tries to pull me somewhere. Daryl helps them. Then, we have to line up <---I hate assembly. We have the usual classes but my 2 favourite and funniest classes are P.J.K and English! Super funny(reffering to English)! Then, we have break. I don't eat anything but I steal food!(Not really called stealing). During break, Kean Jin likes to hold my neck and sometimes strangle me for FUN!!! After that, we ahve the usual classes and lunch(same things happen from break except that I eat) After that, we have classes and finally dismissa.....Oh wait, there's extra classes. The extra classes don't seem so long. At least the extra classes(1hour 15 Minutes) are shorter than normal classes(1 hour)! After the extra classes, we line up at foyer and go to the Snek Shop to buy Drinks or food. If we stay back for a while, we (boys) get to play cacthing and then we go back home and do our homework and sleep and bathe and much much more!

0 comments: