BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

Soup Kitchen

Soup Kitchen was better than I expected but I got wet. The whole shoe wet, my sleeve wet thanks to Kit Ying. Before we went there, it was....(Unexplainable). We waited for 30 min although the driver was ON THE WAY. Here are some pics





When we went, we were talking in the van. It was quite funny though. More pics (:





Then we had duties, I washed the dishes..more like wiped it and also wipe the tables which are dirty. The girls also had to wash the dishes..HAHA...some pics...




And after doing all our duties, we chatted with each other. These are some pics...More like a lot...























There's a lot more pics to upload but I'm lazy, so just check them in Face Book IF you have one.

0 comments: