BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Updated with RB2 vids

Song I like in RB2 (Rock Band 2) and RB1 (Rock Band 1). Most of them are in Guitar Mode (:


I'll start with Rock Band 1. In first place and last which is the only video since I don't like the other vids is.......

Move Along by All American Rejects.



For Rock Band 2, 1st place goes to....

Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold.



and for 2nd place, it goes to Panic Attack by Dream Theater. This vid is only the Guitar Solo 1A.



and for 3rd place is That's What You Get by Paramore. This vid is in Guitar Hero cuz the other vids are all bad quality.



The others I like.

Chop Suey by System of A Down. One Man Band. XD



Master Exploder by Tenacious D.


That's mostly all. Well, not really. I'm just lazy to put more. Happy holidays everyone. (:

Rock Band (2) Rocks!!!

0 comments: